With Issue #1 less then a month away, Fantasy Scroll Magazine is embarking on a new adventure: Our Kickstarter Campaign! Read below or jump to our Kickstarter Kit to help us promote the campaign right away!
Running a magazine doesn’t come without costs. Crowdsourcing has been successful for many ventures in recent years, and it’s a symbol of the modern world, where people have access to platforms and tools that allow them to come together as a group and support the projects that they love. We are committed to this magazine, but with your help we can get there much faster. And the faster we get there, the quicker you can enjoy more stories, more art, and more interviews. You can make a difference!
Our Kickstarter Campaign started on March 23, 2014 and will end on April 23, 2014. We have 30 days to achieve our campaign stretch goals, and you have 30 days to stand with us!
There are many ways you can help:
- Donate – This is an obvious one, but also the biggest one. Your kind donations will be used to fund the magazine’s start-up. We have prepared a long list of cool rewards for all our backers so make sure to check the campaign site.
- Share – Any funding campaign is a numbers’ game – the more people get involved the higher the chances of success. Please share this page or scroll down to use our easy Kickstarter Kit that gives you all you need, at the tips of your copy-paste! May it be a blog, Facebook, or Twitter post – they all help!
- Participate – A Kickstarter campaign becomes a place of networking, even if for a very short time. People who have similar interests flock there and help the projects that match their passions. So, don’t be shy! Post a comment, ask us your questions, and we will respond!
Our Kickstarter campaign page is here:
(read below to see more links and ways to share)
Make sure you stop by and watch our video where Iulian Ionescu, our Editor-in-Chief, discusses the campaign in more detail. Also, see the name of the writers we have already accepted, and read about our cool rewards.
Help us promote this campaign with this Kickstarter Kit. It has everything you need to simply copy-paste into your own social networks:
• Kickstarter short link:
• Kickstarter Long Promo Text (for Facebook, blog, Google+):
New Short Fiction Market Kickstarter Launch – Fantasy Scroll Magazine publishes science fiction, fantasy, horror, and paranormal short stories, with one mission in mind: to provide high quality, entertaining, and thought-provoking speculative fiction. Currently, the magazine is running a Kickstarter campaign designed to help with the initial start-up, its main goal being to pay writers what they deserve. To contribute, spread the word, or learn more about the campaign, please visit: http://kck.st/1pp8ZVh.
• Kickstarter Short Promo Text (for Twitter, Identi.ca):
Fantasy & Science Fiction Short Fiction Market Kickstarter – Please Help and Share: http://kck.st/1pp8ZVh
• Kickstarter Image to use (650 x 366, size 100kb):
• Non-Kickstarter Image to use (714 x 402, size 200kb):
• Facebook Post to Like/Share:
(look for the most recent post, pinned-to-top)
• Tweet to re-tweet & favorite:
• Google+ Post to +1 & Share:
• Share this post:
Last, but not least, feel free to share this post on your social networks. Alternatively we have a similar post here: http://www.iulianionescu.com/blog/kickstarter-campaign-for-fantasy-scroll-magazine/
Thank you very much for your help!